Poc Iris 3P Snow Goggle
Item No. 24417495_007_000
CAD$ 219.99 CAD$ 149.94 (32% off)
Only ships to Canada
Iris 3P has the POC Partially Polarized lens that is optimized to filter the excessive glare, while letting in enough reflections to distinguish snow from ice, something no other polarized goggle lenses provides. The lens is made of the NXT polymer that outperforms any other lens material and features all of POCs top technologies such as the patented HCD filter and a Photochromatic filter for a tint that adapts to the light conditions.
NXT [POC]NXT lenses are equipped with a colour vision boosting filter - HCD (High Chromatic Definition) which has an extreme contrast enhancing effect and takes lens clarity to a new dimension.
CELLULOSE PROPIONATE FRAMEVery lightweight, hypoallergenic and available in a wide range of colours and densities.
PHOTOCHROMIC LENSESTo reduce eye fatigue and improve performance and safety, photochromic technology automatically darkens and lightens the lens in response to the environment.
ANTI-FOG INNER LENS AND ANTI-SCRATCH OUTER LENS2-layer lens system creates a barrier to reduce fogging and condensation, with the added bonus of a scratch resistant coating.
- 3P -- POC Partially Polarized technology
- Outer lens made of the superior NXT material
- Cellulose propionate (CP) inner lens
- Photochromatic filter
- HCD filter (High Chromatic Definition)
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatments
- Soft coated polyurethane (PU) frame
- Triple-layer face foam
- Silicone grip on the inside of the strap
- Compatible with all Iris lenses
- Product ID#: 24417495
- Vendor Style#: 40100-K