Tacx Antares Stationary Roller
Item No. 24055162
Only ships to Canada
Do you want to work on your rhythm, make your muscles more flexible or refine your coordination and technique? Then use the Antares Stationary Roller. You can cycle freely, just like on the road or track. If you find it difficult to cycle unsecured you can use the Antares bracket. The Antares is collapsible and is easy to transport. Riding on the Tacx' is a relatively easy way to up your track pace and make your muscles more supple. This makes for completely natural movements. You keep pedaling from the hips, just as you would on the road or track. A high pedaling frequency, that is needed for the right feeling in the legs, is also possible. The Tacx Antares is the official warming-up trainer at the 2012 Olympic Games.
METALA strong and durable material with a heavy weight.
- Material: Durable Metal construction
- Antares is collapsible and is easy to transport
- Designed to mimic completely natural movements
- Antares is the official warming-up trainer at the 2012 Olympic Games
- Does not lock you bike into a fixed position
- Product ID#: 24055162
- Vendor Style#: 890019-01