CANADA GOOSE DOWNCanada Goose uses proprietary blends of premium down which have been developed through 50 years of experience. Canada Goose uses three custom blends of down, where the blend is a percentage of down versus feathers: 750 fill power Canadian Hutterite white duck down (90/10 blend), 675 fill power Canadian white goose down (80/20 blend) and 625 fill power Canadian white duck down (80.20 blend). Canada Goose does NOT use any down from live-plucking. Feathers Industries Canada Limited, Canada Goose's ONLY supplier of down, has a longstanding Corporate Policy on NEVER purchasing any duck or goose down or feather materials that have been harvested by live-plucking.
HIPORA®Hipora® is a polyurethane coating technology that prevents water penetration but allows moisture to escape from the body out.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
WATERPROOF/ BREATHABLE FABRICLaminate/ Coating/ Membrane allows body vapour to escape during an activity.
- MATERIAL: 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex / 100% Polyester
- INSULATION: 525 fill power goose down insulation
- TRIM: 100% PU / 100% Polyester
- PALM: 100% Goats skin leather
- Water-resistant textured Nylon exterior for durability and weather-resistance
- Waterproof / breathable Hipora insert
- Reinforced palm and thumb with soft-touch grip
- Cuff closure secures with one-handed pull of the drawcord
- Product ID#: 23463284
- Vendor Style#: 5150M