Canada Goose Women's Tundra Down Pants
Item No. 24039810_061_002
Only ships to Canada
Whether setting out for an Arctic expedition or ice fishing on a cold day, wild winds and frigid temperatures can slice through pants to freeze the skin on your legs in moments. In these extreme cold weather conditions, the insulated Tundra Down Pant is the ideal complement to your Canada Goose parka.
CANADA GOOSE DOWNCanada Goose uses proprietary blends of premium down which have been developed through 50 years of experience. Canada Goose uses three custom blends of down, where the blend is a percentage of down versus feathers: 750 fill power Canadian Hutterite white duck down (90/10 blend), 675 fill power Canadian white goose down (80/20 blend) and 625 fill power Canadian white duck down (80.20 blend). Canada Goose does NOT use any down from live-plucking. Feathers Industries Canada Limited, Canada Goose's ONLY supplier of down, has a longstanding Corporate Policy on NEVER purchasing any duck or goose down or feather materials that have been harvested by live-plucking.
625 FILL POWER DOWN INSULATIONDown is a natural insulator with a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It offers excellent thermal properties, has good lofting characteristics and traps small pockets of air efficiently, which creates a thermal barrier. Higher fill-power down will insulate better than lower fill-power down of the same weight.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
- Nylon fabric treated with a durable water repellant finish for optimal water resistance
- 625 fill power white duck down
- Elasticized boot strap to keep the hem down in place
- Two front pockets and two rear flapped pockets that secure with Velcro®
- Gripper elastic on the interior and a snap closure to ensure pants stay in place
- Durable waist band with wide belt loops
- Inseam Length: 32.5 (82.55cm)
- Product ID#: 24039810
- Vendor Style#: 4800L