Evoc Waterproof First Aid Kit
Item No. 24794224_000_000
$79.99 $67.99 (15% off)
Save the Tax on Regular Priced Products. Discount already applied to price online. Some restrictions apply - see Promotional Information page.
Only ships to Canada
The Waterproof First Aid Kit from Evoc is an emergency kit for performing first aid in open terrain. Whether you are hiking, cycling, or exploring the backcountry, this compact accessory is a lightweight option that will provide you with a little peace of mind when wandering outside of your comfort zone.
WATERPROOFA term used to describe fabrics or garments with closed pores, so water or air will not pass through.
EVAEthyl Vinyl Acetate. A soft, cellular foam material known for its lightweight, flexible and cushioning properties.
PVC-FREEThis product contains no PVC.
PU LAMINATEThis laminate is comprised of a PU treatment, providing both water resistance and breathability.
- Material: EVA Tarpaulin Mesh (PVC free)
- Waterproof pouch with taped seams
- Imprinted emergency plan | Integrated emergency whistle
- Rescue blanket
- Disinfectant wipes and spray
- Disposable gloves (1 pair)
- First aid wound bandage (8 x 6 x 10 cm)
- Adhesive plasters (2.5 cm x 5 m)
- Volume: 1.5 L
- Weight: 380 g
- Kit dimensions: 11 x 16 x 8 cm
- Triangular bandage (136 x 96 x 96 cm)
- First aid dressing pack (6 x .03 cm)
- Elastic bandage (8 cm x 4 m)
- Burn gel
- Scissors and tweezers
- Pencil and paper slip
- Product ID#: 24794224
- Vendor Style#: 721085-01