Cannondale Quick 1 Disc W Hybrid Bike 
Item No. 24837270_000_005
$1,704.99 $1,299.99 (24% off)
Only ships to Canada
This is where it all begins. When you decide to work out, not in. When you trade in four walls for two wheels and you become the one who is taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, confidence and speed of the all-new Quick 1 Hybrid Bike from Cannondale. Start the cycle. With lightest-in-class weight, comfortable ride and supremely stable, confident handling, the Quick is the perfect tool to get fit, get around the city and have fun doing it.
BIKES NOT AVAILABLE ONLINEBikes are not available for online purchase. If your order includes a bike, that item will be cancelled and your charge will be adjusted accordingly. For information on how to purchase bikes from Sporting Life, please follow the "Store Locations" link in the footer to obtain Sporting Life store contact information.
SMARTFORMEDThe most advanced aluminum manufacturing in the world. A complex mix of hydroforming, mechanical shaping, taper-butting, double-pass smooth welding and heat treating produces a frame that is both strong and super light (just 1150g for anodized version, 56cm).
SYSTEM INTEGRATIONA design process which considers all aspects of a bike discipline to create a ride with ideal weight, suspension and control.
HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKESA master cylinder pumps hydraulic oil to the caliper, which pushes the pistons into contact with the disc rotor. Hydraulic systems produce more power than mechanical brakes, which means increased power at the caliper and a more positive touch on the levers. More consistent stopping power, brake modulation, and overall control in any weather and all trail conditions.
- Frame: SmartForm C2 Alloy
- Fork: New Quick Si Disc | Carbon blades
- Headset: FSA Si | Sealed Bearing 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Stem: Cannondale C3 | 6061 alloy | 31.8 | 6 deg
- Handlebars: Cannondale C3 | 6061 alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness | Lock-on
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M396 hydraulic disc | 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano BR-M396 hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 | 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 | 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano RS700 flat bar
- Chain: FSA 11-speed
- Crank: FSA Omega Compact | 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Rims: Maddux DC3.0 Disc | double wall | 32-hole
- Wheel Set: Maddux
- Spokes: Stainless (15gm)
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer (700x30c) puncture protection | Reflective sidewall
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy | 31.6x350mm
- Product ID#: 24837270
- Vendor Style#: C31157F