The North Face Rolling Thunder Wheeled Duffel Bag (22")
RIPSTOPFabric woven with double thread at regular intervals to achieve small squares that prevent tears from spreading. Usually a nylon or polyester. Used for outerwear, sleeping bags, kites, packs, and tents. Ripstop was originally used in parachutes and sails.
- Fabric: 1000D with TPE laminate | 1680D Nylon
- Self-cleaning wheels
- Strong back panel and durable handles
- Plastic bumpers
- Two external zip pockets
- Internal mesh pocket
- Die-cut ID window
- Coated daisy chains
- Extendable luggage handle with side-release buttons
- Weight: 7 lbs 5.5 oz | Volume: 40 litres
- Dimensions: 14" x 22" x 8.5"
- Product ID#: 25262866
- Vendor Style#: NF0A3C94