Arc'teryx Index 15 Backpack
Item No. 24651655
Only ships to Canada
Inspired by summit pack design, the Index 15 Backpack from Arc'teryx is lean and simple, light and compact, and stores in its own front pocket making it an idea take along for travelers and backpackers. The top loading main compartment easily holds lunch, a rain shell or midlayer, and other small necessities. An internal stash pocket supports a hydration bladder or secures a tablet computer. Eight external loops make it possible to clip on water bottles or other small items, or to rig a bungee system to strap larger items to the outside of the pack. Handles make grab and go easy, and allow the pack to be hung up when not in use.
NYLONThe first completely synthetic fiber developed. Known for its high strength and excellent resilience, nylon has superior abrasion resistance and high flexibility.
POLYESTERA synthetic fiber that features quick drying time, high strength, abrasion resistance, and crease resistance; frequently blended with cotton, rayon, or other synthetics.
RIPSTOPFabric woven with double thread at regular intervals to achieve small squares that prevent tears from spreading. Usually a nylon or polyester. Used for outerwear, sleeping bags, kites, packs, and tents. Ripstop was originally used in parachutes and sails.
- Fabric: Blend of Nylon 6.6 Mini-Ripstop and Polyester 200 Denier
- Stows away in its own pocket
- Front zippered pocket with key clip
- Internal stash pocket for hydration bladder or tablet computer
- Main compartment with internal zippered security pocket
- Top and bottom grab handles
- Ultra-light shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Eight exterior cord loops allow larger items to be strapped to outside
- Product ID#: 24651655
- Vendor Style#: 18283