Osprey Women's Ariel Plus 60 Backpack
Item No. 25518697
Only ships to Canada
Going to the extra mile whenever you need it most, the Ariel Plus 60 Backpack from Osprey is ready for anything Mother Nature might throw its way. The Custom Fit-On-The-Fly Hipbelt and Shoulder Strap allow you to dial in the perfect fit and a close-to-body carry stabilizes the load when the trail turns technical. The top lid detaches and converts into a daypack for side excursions.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
BLUESIGN® APPROVEDBluesign® technologies is a leader in the new and rapidly growing market of environmental health and safety (EHS) management and has developed corresponding tools and techniques for their partners.
- Fabric: 210D high-tenacity nylon
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Adjustable and padded shoulder straps
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt and shoulder strap
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system with LightWire frame
- Fixed carry handle at top
- Dual side compression straps with press-release closure
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Integrated FlapJacket cover
- Reinforced front stash pocket
- Compression straps with StraightJacket compression at front
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual ice ax loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual-access stretch mesh drop-on pocket at sides
- Injection-moulded AirScape panel at back
- Two-way zip closure to main compartment
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Volume (XS/S): 58 litres
- Volume (M/L): 60 litres
- Dimensions (XS/S): 29.1" x 13.8" x 13"
- Dimensions (M/L): 31.1" x 13.8" x 13"
- Product ID#: 25518697
- Vendor Style#: ARIELP6060