The North Face Explore Fusebox Daypack (Small)
Item No. 25289711_002_000
CAD$ 119.99 CAD$ 82.97 (31% off)
Only ships to Canada
The Explore Fusebox Daypack is an ultra-durable, super-functional backpack from The North Face that hauls everything you need while cruising the city on two wheels, or by foot.
900D FABRICBallistic nylon is a thick, tough, synthetic nylon fabric used for a variety of applications. Ballistic nylon was originally developed by the DuPont corporation as a material for flak jackets to be worn by World War II airmen. The grade of the fabric is 900D, refering to the Denier. The Denier is a unit of measurement of fiber, as the calculation method is: for every 9,000-meter-long line weight 1 gram referred to as Denier.
- Fabric: Burly 900D Polyester with TPE PVC finish
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Padded shoulder straps
- Rectangular top-loading zip main compartment
- Two webbing tote handles with metal snap
- Fleece-lined laptop sleeve
- Inner zip mesh compartment at lid
- Two external daisy chains
- Weight: 1 lb 9.4 oz | Volume: 14 litres
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 6.5" x 15.5"
- Product ID#: 25289711
- Vendor Style#: NF0A3KYV