Micro Scooters Mini Micro 3N1 Scooter
Item No. 24803868_008_000
$159.99 $129.99 (19% off)
Only ships to Canada
With exceptional Swiss construction and uncompromising quality, the Mini Micro 3N1 Scooter features a fibre-glass reinforced deck, a sturdy seat and an O-Bar handlebar to enable your child to ride in a standing position. This versatile set is a great value as it will take your child from their first steps to their first scoot to school!
FIBREGLASSA fibre-reinforced polymer made of a plastic matrix reinforced by fine glass fibres. An individual structural glass fiber is both stiff and strong in tension and compression. If a collection of fibers can be arranged permanently in a preferred direction within a material, and if the fibers can be prevented from buckling in compression, then that material will become preferentially strong in that direction. By laying multiple layers of fiber on top of one another, with each layer oriented in various preferred directions, the stiffness and strength properties of the overall material can be controlled in an efficient manner.
POLYURETHANEA synthetic material frequently used as an alternative to leather in the manufacturing of footwear. PU is light, flexible and durable.
ALUMINUMA low-density and corrosion-resistant metal with good durability and conductivity properties.
- Fabric: Fibreglass-reinforced | Soft plastic
- Polyurethane wheels
- Aluminium steering column is detachable
- Rear foot brake
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Height: 67 cm from ground to the top of the T-bar handles (not adjustable)
- Ages: 1-6
- Stage 1: Start out with the ride-on seat
- Stage 2: Convert to a low-handled stand-on by removing the seat from the O-Bar
- Stage 3: Swap out the O-Bar for the T-Bar for the original Mini Micro experience
- Product ID#: 24803868
- Vendor Style#: MM0