Smith I/O Snow Goggle
Item No. 25098138
CAD$ 249.99 CAD$ 119.94 (52% off) Final Sale
Friends & Family - Extra 10% Off Sale items Details
Friends & Family
Friends & Family
Take an Extra 10% Off Sale items
- Prices and offers are in effect Oct. 28 - Nov. 3, 2021 or while supplies last, unless otherwise noted.
- Select styles only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Discount applied at checkout and off current ticket price.
- Extra 10% off can only be applied to .94, .96, .97 endings.
- Pricing & offers on some items may extend beyond. Saving based on regular prices. Selection may vary by store.
- If advertising errors or omissions occur Sporting Life will notify customers as soon as possible.
- Excludes .98 price endings, Canada Goose, Patagonia, Arcteryx, Mackage, Moncler, Grenoble, Moose Knuckles, Nobis, Parajumpers, The North Face, Burton, Spyder, Nike, ON, Blundstone, FitBit, Garmin, Yeti. Additional exclusions apply. Please see in-store and online promotional information for details.
Only ships to Canada
The I/O combines a wider field of view, innovative Responsive Fit frame design, and updated looks. All while using your same proven lens. The spherical lens has 5X anti-fog and TLT optics for crystal clear vision. The original I/O was the first goggle to solve the problem of what to do when changing light and weather demanded different lenses. The new I/O continues that legacy of uncompromising performance.
CARBONIC-X LENSCarbonic-X lenses are individually molded to offer optimum scratch and impact resistance, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity. The inner lens is impregnated with Fog-X lens treatment for increased anti-fog performance. The Carbonic-X lens meets Class 1 optical standards as well as ANSI Z80.3 standards.
CHROMAPOP LENSESChromaPop Lens are the most advanced polarized lenses in the world and they allow you to see truer colour, faster to maximize your visual experience of the world around you. By blocking colour wave intersections as they pass through the lens, ChromaPop is able to eliminate colour confusion, so your brain is recognizing truer colour, faster. ChromaPop optimizes colour and increases clarity, enabling you to see the outside world with an unparalleled level of vibrancy.
TLT CARBONIC LENSESCarbonic lenses provide 100% UVA/B/C protection.
POREX FILTERStructured to allow air molecules to pass through the filter while water molecules cannot. By utilizing this filter, the thermal lens is allowed to adjust to varying altitudes while preventing moisture from entering the space between the lenses. This is the world's strongest thermal lens barrier.
- ChromaPop spherical carbonic-x lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens | TLT technology
- Porex filter
- 3-layer DriWix face foam
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- Ultra-wide silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system
- Helmet-compatible | Responsive Fit design
- Medium fit
- Product ID#: 25098138
- Vendor Style#: II7CPGINS19