Salomon Men's Ghost FS100 Ski Boot 
BI-MATERIAL PP LOWER SHELLA bi-injected shell with polypropylene, a softer, lighter material than PU, giving well adapted stiffness and high UVA resistance at a good price/quality ratio.
BI-MATERIAL CUFFA reinforced rear/lateral insert allows the use of a softer front cuff for improved leg envelopment and progressive flex.
SCSSCS (Salomon Cushioning System) has extra padding in the tongue, spoiler and Bootboard to make everything smoother on the slopes.
TWINFRAMEThe right rigidity where it's needed for better control and enhanced sensation
MY CF PRO LINERMaximum customization with three compact layers of thermoformable foam on the heel, ankle, meta and tongue and sole for perfect comfort and transmission.
- Material: Bi-material PU lower shell with a waterproof Gusset
- Liner: My Custom Fit Pro liner with two loops
- Internal flex: 100
- Binding Last: 100
- Powerstrap Width: 50mm
- Bi-material PU upper cuff for added abrasion resistant
- Two oversized Magnesium buckles
- Lacing system available in select options
- Twinframe design for increased power transfer and stability
- 24mm screwed oversized pivots
- SCS (Salomon Cushioning System) tongue to increase cushioning
- Extra padded spoiler with Light two densities cushioning footboard | Waterproof gusset
- Product ID#: 24622813
- Vendor Style#: 378165
Alpine Ski Boots Sizing Guide
Finding the right size ski boot comes down to Mondopoint sizing, a scale based on the length of your foot in centimeters from heel to the tip of your big toe. Try tracing your foot on a piece of paper for the most accurate measurement. Use this measurement along with the following chart to help choose your ski boot size.
Alpine Ski Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (Comfort Fit)||Mondopoint (Performance Fit)||Men / Unisex (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
Choose the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
Based on your skill level, here are a few additional things to consider:
Beginner to Intermediate
- Style: Slower pace with more restraint and caution
- Terrain: Bunny slopes and well-groomed hills
- Ideal Flex: Men's 60-80 | Women's 50-70
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size larger
Intermediate to Advanced
- Style: Medium to fast pace with growing confidence
- Terrain: All mountain, well-groomed hills, park and backcountry
- Ideal Flex: Men's 85-100 | Women's 65-90
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size smaller
- Style: Fast, aggressive pace with total confidence
- Terrain: All types
- Ideal Flex: Men's 105-130 | Women's 85-110
*Choose a ½ to 1 size smaller than your Mondopoint size