Rossignol Men's Hero World Cup Si Za Ski Boot 
Ready, Set, Save! Flash Sale - Up to 60% Off + Take an Additional 20% Off
- Selected Styles. Additional 20% off discount applied at cart. Discount off current ticket price.
- Clearance items with cent ending in .94 are Final Sale. Clearance items are not eligible for Refund, Exchange, Store credit or Gift cards. For more information please visit our Help & FAQ Page.
- Not valid on previously purchased items. Cannot be combined with other offers. Selection may vary by store.
- Pricing & offers on some items may extend beyond. Savings based on regular prices.
- If advertising errors or omissions occur Sporting Life will notify customers as soon as possible.
- Prices and Offers valid through July 28, 2021 or while supplies last.
CAM-LOCK LEVERSMechanical system to guarantee progressive and strong closure of the strap.
POLYETHERA plastic material used in various ski boot shells. It is widely used due to its vast versatility in manufacturing. It can be produced to be quite stiff flexing or quite soft dependant on purpose.
ALUMINUMA low-density and corrosion-resistant metal with good durability and conductivity properties.
FIS APPROVEDThis product is compliant with all FIS standards and specifications. The International Ski Federation / Federation Internationale de Ski (FIS) is the world governing body for alpine ski competition and various other snowsports.
- LAST: 92
- FLEX: 130
- MATERIAL: POLYETHER/ plug shell construction
- LINER: NEW WORLD CUP RACING FIT/ LACES PRESET/ RACING STRAP + CAM LOCK
- BUCKLES: 100% ALUMINIUM/ 4 MICRO/ 4 EASY OPEN/ CAM lock
- SOLES: FIS NORMS - NEED TO BE GROUND
- Product ID#: 24370009
- Vendor Style#: RBD9260
Alpine Ski Boots Sizing Guide
Finding the right size ski boot comes down to Mondopoint sizing, a scale based on the length of your foot in centimeters from heel to the tip of your big toe. Try tracing your foot on a piece of paper for the most accurate measurement. Use this measurement along with the following chart to help choose your ski boot size.
Alpine Ski Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (Comfort Fit)||Mondopoint (Performance Fit)||Men / Unisex (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
Choose the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
Based on your skill level, here are a few additional things to consider:
Beginner to Intermediate
- Style: Slower pace with more restraint and caution
- Terrain: Bunny slopes and well-groomed hills
- Ideal Flex: Men's 60-80 | Women's 50-70
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size larger
Intermediate to Advanced
- Style: Medium to fast pace with growing confidence
- Terrain: All mountain, well-groomed hills, park and backcountry
- Ideal Flex: Men's 85-100 | Women's 65-90
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size smaller
- Style: Fast, aggressive pace with total confidence
- Terrain: All types
- Ideal Flex: Men's 105-130 | Women's 85-110
*Choose a ½ to 1 size smaller than your Mondopoint size