Rossignol Men's Hero World Cup Si Za Ski Boot 
POLYETHERA plastic material used in various ski boot shells. It is widely used due to its vast versatility in manufacturing. It can be produced to be quite stiff flexing or quite soft dependant on purpose.
PU BOOTBOARD CONSTRUCTIONThe PU bootboard offers a solid foundation under foot that delivers the optimal performance and accommodates the liner in the shell for the most anatomical fit.
SENSOR INSIDEAllows direct liner contact with the shell for unprecedented feel and response.
WORLD CUP TECHNOLOGYRossignol's WC Technology has a 12 degree forward lean and 4 degree ramp angle resulting in more sensitivity, better control and quicker response.
CAM LOCKSliding cam lock power strap system guarantees maximum precision and power.
ALUMINUM BUCKLESFast in and fast out - this new mechanism, combined with Union aluminum has raised the bar in this price category.
- Material: Polyether shell
- PU bootboard
- Sensor Inside technology
- 92 Last
- Liner: World Cup racing fit
- Powerstrap: Cam lock
- 100% Aluminum race buckles
- 4 Micro buckles
- Canting design and shape
- Rear spoiler
- Weight: 2.500 kg/half pair
- Product ID#: 24750150
- Vendor Style#: RBF9260
Alpine Ski Boots Sizing Guide
Finding the right size ski boot comes down to Mondopoint sizing, a scale based on the length of your foot in centimeters from heel to the tip of your big toe. Try tracing your foot on a piece of paper for the most accurate measurement. Use this measurement along with the following chart to help choose your ski boot size.
Alpine Ski Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (Comfort Fit)||Mondopoint (Performance Fit)||Men / Unisex (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
Choose the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
Based on your skill level, here are a few additional things to consider:
Beginner to Intermediate
- Style: Slower pace with more restraint and caution
- Terrain: Bunny slopes and well-groomed hills
- Ideal Flex: Men's 60-80 | Women's 50-70
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size larger
Intermediate to Advanced
- Style: Medium to fast pace with growing confidence
- Terrain: All mountain, well-groomed hills, park and backcountry
- Ideal Flex: Men's 85-100 | Women's 65-90
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size smaller
- Style: Fast, aggressive pace with total confidence
- Terrain: All types
- Ideal Flex: Men's 105-130 | Women's 85-110
*Choose a ½ to 1 size smaller than your Mondopoint size