Tecnica Men's Mach 1 110 LV Ski Boot 
C.A.S. SHELLThe C.A.S. Shell along the ski boot provides a truly accurate anatomical shape. It has customizable features, and holds a custom shape more accurately. It also offers easier and faster heating throughout the boot.
C.A.S. SHELL CUSTOMIZATIONC.A.S. Shell Customization happens in two parts: Punching and Grinding. Punching (increase material)- polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas. Grinding (increase volume)- the shell can be grindabled in problem fit areas.
C.A.S. SHELL TECHNOLOGYC.A.S. Shell Technology provides a great out-of-the-box fit. As not all feet are shaped the same, it allows for the highest level of customization in the market.
MICRO ALUMINUM BUCKLEAdjust your fit with the simple turn of the buckle. Through the incorporation of easy to use aluminum micrometer buckles, it is easier to quickl customize your ski boot.
ALL MOUNTAIN SKIConstructed to offer suitable performance for all conditions, all terrain.
i-REBOUNDThe i-Rebound Construction has four metal to metal connection points that give you a powerful forward flex, rearward support, and a high amount of rebound with every turn.
QUICK INSTEPQuick Instep Construction has a softer injected plastic over the instep that allows you to easily enter and exit the boot.
- Material: C.A.S (Custom Adaptive Shape) Shell
- Liner: C.A.S (Custom Adaptive Shape) Liner
- Internal Flex: 110
- Binding Last: 98
- Powerstrap Width: 45mm
- i-Rebound Construction creates four metal connection points to give you a powerful forward flex
- Quick Instep Construction allows you to easily enter and exit the boot
- Power Lock Strap that will give you a tight wrap across your shin
- C.A.S. Shell has small dimples in strategic places that give you an accurate atomically correct shape
- C.A.S. Liner utilizes cork that surrounds the foot that can be heated
- Product ID#: 24617284
- Vendor Style#: 30155205
Alpine Ski Boots Sizing Guide
Finding the right size ski boot comes down to Mondopoint sizing, a scale based on the length of your foot in centimeters from heel to the tip of your big toe. Try tracing your foot on a piece of paper for the most accurate measurement. Use this measurement along with the following chart to help choose your ski boot size.
Alpine Ski Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (Comfort Fit)||Mondopoint (Performance Fit)||Men / Unisex (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
Choose the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
Based on your skill level, here are a few additional things to consider:
Beginner to Intermediate
- Style: Slower pace with more restraint and caution
- Terrain: Bunny slopes and well-groomed hills
- Ideal Flex: Men's 60-80 | Women's 50-70
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size larger
Intermediate to Advanced
- Style: Medium to fast pace with growing confidence
- Terrain: All mountain, well-groomed hills, park and backcountry
- Ideal Flex: Men's 85-100 | Women's 65-90
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size smaller
- Style: Fast, aggressive pace with total confidence
- Terrain: All types
- Ideal Flex: Men's 105-130 | Women's 85-110
*Choose a ½ to 1 size smaller than your Mondopoint size