Tecnica Men's R9.3 130 Ski Boot 
POLYETHERA plastic material used in various ski boot shells. It is widely used due to its vast versatility in manufacturing. It can be produced to be quite stiff flexing or quite soft dependant on purpose.
DUAL CUFF ALIGNMENTAdjust +/- 2.2 degrees on medial and lateral sides for a total range of 4.4 degrees. This enables adjustment to the lower leg angle for maximum comfort and performance.
VELCRO®A fabric hook-and-loop fastener. It consists of two layers: a "hook" side, which is a piece of fabric covered with tiny hooks, and a "loop" side, which is covered with even smaller and "hairier" loops. When the two sides are pressed together, the hooks catch in the loops and hold the pieces together. When the layers are separated, the strips make a characteristic "ripping" sound.
- Material: Comprised Polyether outer shell
- Liner: Tecnica's 'World Class' liner with laces
- Internal Flex: 130
- Binding Last: 93
- Powerstrap Width: 45mm
- Dual Cuff Alignment for added stability and reduced sliding
- Rear flex rivets provide additional shell support
- Velcro® top strap for added support
- Extra low volume helps increase power transfer
- Micro race front buckles
- Product ID#: 24626277
- Vendor Style#: 30155003
Alpine Ski Boots Sizing Guide
Finding the right size ski boot comes down to Mondopoint sizing, a scale based on the length of your foot in centimeters from heel to the tip of your big toe. Try tracing your foot on a piece of paper for the most accurate measurement. Use this measurement along with the following chart to help choose your ski boot size.
Alpine Ski Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (Comfort Fit)||Mondopoint (Performance Fit)||Men / Unisex (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
Choose the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
Based on your skill level, here are a few additional things to consider:
Beginner to Intermediate
- Style: Slower pace with more restraint and caution
- Terrain: Bunny slopes and well-groomed hills
- Ideal Flex: Men's 60-80 | Women's 50-70
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size larger
Intermediate to Advanced
- Style: Medium to fast pace with growing confidence
- Terrain: All mountain, well-groomed hills, park and backcountry
- Ideal Flex: Men's 85-100 | Women's 65-90
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size smaller
- Style: Fast, aggressive pace with total confidence
- Terrain: All types
- Ideal Flex: Men's 105-130 | Women's 85-110
*Choose a ½ to 1 size smaller than your Mondopoint size