Head Men's Raptor B3 RD Ski Boot 
Ready, Set, Save! Flash Sale - Up to 60% Off + Take an Additional 20% Off
- Selected Styles. Additional 20% off discount applied at cart. Discount off current ticket price.
- Clearance items with cent ending in .94 are Final Sale. Clearance items are not eligible for Refund, Exchange, Store credit or Gift cards. For more information please visit our Help & FAQ Page.
- Not valid on previously purchased items. Cannot be combined with other offers. Selection may vary by store.
- Pricing & offers on some items may extend beyond. Savings based on regular prices.
- If advertising errors or omissions occur Sporting Life will notify customers as soon as possible.
- Prices and Offers valid through July 28, 2021 or while supplies last.
SKI & SNOWBOARD SERVICESPlease visit our services page for more information on ski and snowboard services available at select Sporting Life store locations.
- PU shell
- Racing PRO liner
- 4 micro-adjustable Spineflex alloy buckles
- 40mm double power booster Velcro strap
- Rear Support | Flex Performance tuning
- Racing double canting
- Racing spoiler
- FIS-approved sole thickness
- Flex: 140/130/120 | Last: 95 (at 27.5)
- 16° forward lean
- 4° ramp angle
- Product ID#: 24618373
- Vendor Style#: 605004
Alpine Ski Boots Sizing Guide
Finding the right size ski boot comes down to Mondopoint sizing, a scale based on the length of your foot in centimeters from heel to the tip of your big toe. Try tracing your foot on a piece of paper for the most accurate measurement. Use this measurement along with the following chart to help choose your ski boot size.
Alpine Ski Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (Comfort Fit)||Mondopoint (Performance Fit)||Men / Unisex (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
Choose the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
Based on your skill level, here are a few additional things to consider:
Beginner to Intermediate
- Style: Slower pace with more restraint and caution
- Terrain: Bunny slopes and well-groomed hills
- Ideal Flex: Men's 60-80 | Women's 50-70
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size larger
Intermediate to Advanced
- Style: Medium to fast pace with growing confidence
- Terrain: All mountain, well-groomed hills, park and backcountry
- Ideal Flex: Men's 85-100 | Women's 65-90
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size smaller
- Style: Fast, aggressive pace with total confidence
- Terrain: All types
- Ideal Flex: Men's 105-130 | Women's 85-110
*Choose a ½ to 1 size smaller than your Mondopoint size