Salomon Men's X-Pro 120 Ski Boot 
Friends & Family
Take an Extra 10% Off Sale items
- Prices and offers are in effect Oct. 28 - Nov. 3, 2021 or while supplies last, unless otherwise noted.
- Select styles only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Discount applied at checkout and off current ticket price.
- Extra 10% off can only be applied to .94, .96, .97 endings.
- Pricing & offers on some items may extend beyond. Saving based on regular prices. Selection may vary by store.
- If advertising errors or omissions occur Sporting Life will notify customers as soon as possible.
- Excludes .98 price endings, Canada Goose, Patagonia, Arcteryx, Mackage, Moncler, Grenoble, Moose Knuckles, Nobis, Parajumpers, The North Face, Burton, Spyder, Nike, ON, Blundstone, FitBit, Garmin, Yeti. Additional exclusions apply. Please see in-store and online promotional information for details.
TWINFRAMEThe right rigidity where it's needed for better control and enhanced sensation
360° CUSTOM SHELLMaximized customizable area providing complete wrapping without pressure points, a dynamic enhanced fit, unique step-in/ step-out and an extended custom shell area around the cuff.
3D BUCKLEChoose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for maximum customizations.
ALUMINUMA low-density and corrosion-resistant metal with good durability and conductivity properties.
MY CUSTOM FIT LINERThermoformable foam on the ankles and the tongue for personalized and durable comfort.
- 360° Custom PU/PA shell
- Twinframe2 design
- CustomFit 3D Race liner | Sensitive footprint
- Soft polyurethane cuff with hard custom outer shell
- Four micro aluminum buckles
- Replaceable heel and toe pads
- 24mm oversized pivot
- Flex adjuster
- Flex index: 120
- Strap: 45mm
- Last: 100/106
- All mountain use
- Product ID#: 24762486
- Vendor Style#: 391521
Alpine Ski Boots Sizing Guide
Finding the right size ski boot comes down to Mondopoint sizing, a scale based on the length of your foot in centimeters from heel to the tip of your big toe. Try tracing your foot on a piece of paper for the most accurate measurement. Use this measurement along with the following chart to help choose your ski boot size.
Alpine Ski Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (Comfort Fit)||Mondopoint (Performance Fit)||Men / Unisex (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
Choose the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
Based on your skill level, here are a few additional things to consider:
Beginner to Intermediate
- Style: Slower pace with more restraint and caution
- Terrain: Bunny slopes and well-groomed hills
- Ideal Flex: Men's 60-80 | Women's 50-70
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size larger
Intermediate to Advanced
- Style: Medium to fast pace with growing confidence
- Terrain: All mountain, well-groomed hills, park and backcountry
- Ideal Flex: Men's 85-100 | Women's 65-90
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size smaller
- Style: Fast, aggressive pace with total confidence
- Terrain: All types
- Ideal Flex: Men's 105-130 | Women's 85-110
*Choose a ½ to 1 size smaller than your Mondopoint size