Rossignol Junior Rad World Cup Si 110 
SENSOR INSIDEAllows direct liner contact with the shell for unprecedented feel and response.
97MM RS LASTDeveloped with high tech 3D imaging systems to most accurately mirror the modern foot's anatomical shape while maintaining the strong Lange heel pocket. Innovative fits in the toe box include a "6th toe", navicular and instep areas.
POLYURETHANEA synthetic material frequently used as an alternative to leather in the manufacturing of footwear. PU is light, flexible and durable.
RACING FIT/ RACING FIT LOW PROFILE LINERSelf molding padded material around ankle area. Perfect wrapping and foot retention. Adjustable tongue position. The low profile version has a slightly lower volume to accommodate women, junior or smaller feet.
ALUMINUMA low-density and corrosion-resistant metal with good durability and conductivity properties.
POWER STRAP CUFF CLOSUREKeep liners snug and the tongue from twisting. Combine this with the power inner cuff and your foot is locked into your liner.
- Last: 97
- Flex Index: 110
- Shell and Cuff Specification: Polyurethane
- Bootboard: PU Foam Hard
- Liner - Technology: Racing Fit
- Liner - Tongue: Easy Fit
- Buckles - Material: 4 Micro, 100% Aluminum
- Buckles - Teeth: Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions
- Spoiler: Lateral
- Power Strap: 40mm
- Product ID#: 23789696
- Vendor Style#: RB19010
Alpine Ski Boots Sizing Guide
Finding the right size ski boot comes down to Mondopoint sizing, a scale based on the length of your foot in centimeters from heel to the tip of your big toe. Try tracing your foot on a piece of paper for the most accurate measurement. Use this measurement along with the following chart to help choose your ski boot size.
Alpine Ski Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (Comfort Fit)||Mondopoint (Performance Fit)||Men / Unisex (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
Choose the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
Based on your skill level, here are a few additional things to consider:
Beginner to Intermediate
- Style: Slower pace with more restraint and caution
- Terrain: Bunny slopes and well-groomed hills
- Ideal Flex: Men's 60-80 | Women's 50-70
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size larger
Intermediate to Advanced
- Style: Medium to fast pace with growing confidence
- Terrain: All mountain, well-groomed hills, park and backcountry
- Ideal Flex: Men's 85-100 | Women's 65-90
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size smaller
- Style: Fast, aggressive pace with total confidence
- Terrain: All types
- Ideal Flex: Men's 105-130 | Women's 85-110
*Choose a ½ to 1 size smaller than your Mondopoint size