Lange Juniors' Starlet 60 Ski Boot 
On all regular priced items. Online orders will save 15% off at the time of purchase.
- Offer valid through Nov 29, 2020 or while supplies last, unless otherwise noted. Select styles only. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Cannot be applied on previously purchased merchandise.
- Pricing & offers on some items may extend beyond. Savings based on regular prices.
- If advertising errors or omissions occur Sporting Life will notify customers as soon as possible.
- Excludes Canada Goose, Patagonia, Arc’teryx, Mackage, Moncler, Grenoble, Moose Knuckles, Parajumpers, The North Face, Vans, Burton, Spyder, Nike, On, Blundstone, Birkenstock, Glerups, Tkees, UGG, Fitbit, Garmin, YETI. Additional exclusions apply, please see in-store and online Promotional Information Page for details.
SKI & SNOWBOARD SERVICESPlease visit our services page for more information on ski and snowboard services available at select Sporting Life store locations.
- Polyolefin shell and cuff
- Comfort Fit liner
- 4 aluminum micro-adjustable buckles
- 30mm powerstrap
- Replaceable mono-material toes and heels
- GRIPWALK®-compatible soles (sold separately)
- Flex: 60
- Product ID#: 25477548
- Vendor Style#: LBJ5310
Alpine Ski Boots Sizing Guide
Finding the right size ski boot comes down to Mondopoint sizing, a scale based on the length of your foot in centimeters from heel to the tip of your big toe. Try tracing your foot on a piece of paper for the most accurate measurement. Use this measurement along with the following chart to help choose your ski boot size.
Alpine Ski Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (Comfort Fit)||Mondopoint (Performance Fit)||Men / Unisex (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
Choose the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
Based on your skill level, here are a few additional things to consider:
Beginner to Intermediate
- Style: Slower pace with more restraint and caution
- Terrain: Bunny slopes and well-groomed hills
- Ideal Flex: Men's 60-80 | Women's 50-70
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size larger
Intermediate to Advanced
- Style: Medium to fast pace with growing confidence
- Terrain: All mountain, well-groomed hills, park and backcountry
- Ideal Flex: Men's 85-100 | Women's 65-90
*Choose your Mondopoint size or go a ½ size smaller
- Style: Fast, aggressive pace with total confidence
- Terrain: All types
- Ideal Flex: Men's 105-130 | Women's 85-110
*Choose a ½ to 1 size smaller than your Mondopoint size