Burton Men's Ruler Boa® Snowboard Boot 
BOA® COILERSpeed lace system with a reel that retracts slack in the cables. Quick, durable and easy to use.
EST® OPTIMIZED SOLEEST® goes beyond bindings by optimizing the soles on select boots for a more direct connection. Lower-profile, lighter weight, and with a reduced ramp angle, EST lowers your center of gravity and improves feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening B3 Gel inserts.
THINSULATE INSULATIONThis unique micro fiber insulation is ten times smaller than other synthetics with equal insulating power. The fibres trap warm air, reflect radiant body heat and deliver warmth two times greater than down and other polyester insulations.
1:1 MEDIUM FLEX POWERUP TONGUEFor greater rebound and durability, the majority of our boots feature this dual density tongue construction. Like all our Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongues, it's available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced PowerUP PlusTongue on the Driver X.
SLEEPING BAG REFLECTIVE FOILThis low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
IMPRINT TECHNOLOGYRest assured that your feet will be wrapped in total comfort in Burton's heat moldable Imprint liners. While they fit great out of the box, you can custom mold them to the shape of your foot.
- Total Comfort construction
- EST® Optimized midsole
- Imprint 2 liner | 3M Thinsulate insulation
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP tongue
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil | B3 Gel cushioning
- Snow-proof internal gusset
- BOA® system with Coiler technology
- Terrain: All Mountain | Park
- Product ID#: 25247123
- Vendor Style#: 203171
Snowboard Boots Sizing Guide
Choosing the right snowboard boot size is as simple as buying a new pair of shoes. Snowboard boots are generally produced in men’s and women’s standard US footwear sizing. Use the following size chart as an approximate guide to find the best boot size for you.
Snowboard Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (cm)||Men (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
|14 cm||7 (Kids')||24||6|
|15 cm||8 (Kids')||25||7|
|16 cm||9 (Kids')||26||8|
|17 cm||10 (Kids')||27||9|
|17.5 cm||11 (Kids')||28||10|
|18.5 cm||12 (Kids')||29||11|
|19.5 cm||13 (Kids')||30.5||12|
|20 cm||13.5 (Kids')||31||13|
Select the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
A few things to consider:
- Fit should be snug but comfortable when right out of the box. When sized correctly, new boots will loosen up a bit as you ride to shape into a perfect fit.
- Socks may affect fit. Ideal boot socks are often mid-lightweight in design, while thicker socks will create a tighter feel that may cause discomfort as you ride.
- Every boot is different. All boots vary by design. As with shoes, sizing can fluctuate from brand to brand. Be sure to check out product details for additional sizing information.