Burton Men's Ruler BOA® Snowboard Boot 
SKI & SNOWBOARD SERVICESPlease visit our services page for more information on ski and snowboard services available at select Sporting Life store locations.
TOTAL COMFORT CONSTRUCTION [BURTON]Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
IMPRINT TECHNOLOGYRest assured that your feet will be wrapped in total comfort in Burton's heat moldable Imprint liners. While they fit great out of the box, you can custom mold them to the shape of your foot.
BOA® CLOSUREA rotary closure system that uses a polymer-coated cable and elongated lace guides instead of eyelets. It is strong, lightweight, easy to use and evenly tightens the shoes; minimizing pressure points and providing on the fly tune-ability and dynamic fit.
GRIPLITE BACKSTAYSnugging up the fit between boot and hi-back, our new rubber print backstays also shave weight and enhance material-to-material grip. The result of this printed rubber application is more direct transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
1:1 MEDIUM FLEX POWERUP TONGUEFor greater rebound and durability, the majority of our boots feature this dual density tongue construction. Like all our Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongues, it's available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced PowerUP PlusTongue on the Driver X.
SLEEPING BAG REFLECTIVE FOILThis low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
B3 GEL CUSHIONINGHigh-end cushioning focused underneath the heels for unstoppable impact protection.
- Total Comfort construction
- Snow-proof internal gusset
- Imprint 2 liner with Thinsulate insulation
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler technology
- New England Ropes
- GripLITE backstay
- Lock-Up cuff
- 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil underfoot
- B3 gel cushioning
- EST® optimized midsole
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology
- Support: Medium
- Terrain: All Mountain/Park
- Product ID#: 25455031
- Vendor Style#: 203171
Snowboard Boots Sizing Guide
Choosing the right snowboard boot size is as simple as buying a new pair of shoes. Snowboard boots are generally produced in men’s and women’s standard US footwear sizing. Use the following size chart as an approximate guide to find the best boot size for you.
Snowboard Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (cm)||Men (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
|14 cm||7 (Kids')||24||6|
|15 cm||8 (Kids')||25||7|
|16 cm||9 (Kids')||26||8|
|17 cm||10 (Kids')||27||9|
|17.5 cm||11 (Kids')||28||10|
|18.5 cm||12 (Kids')||29||11|
|19.5 cm||13 (Kids')||30.5||12|
|20 cm||13.5 (Kids')||31||13|
Select the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
A few things to consider:
- Fit should be snug but comfortable when right out of the box. When sized correctly, new boots will loosen up a bit as you ride to shape into a perfect fit.
- Socks may affect fit. Ideal boot socks are often mid-lightweight in design, while thicker socks will create a tighter feel that may cause discomfort as you ride.
- Every boot is different. All boots vary by design. As with shoes, sizing can fluctuate from brand to brand. Be sure to check out product details for additional sizing information.