Burton Men's Ruler Step On® Snowboard Boot 
SKI & SNOWBOARD SERVICESPlease visit our services page for more information on ski and snowboard services available at select Sporting Life store locations.
STEP ON® TECHNOLOGYBurton's newest boot-binding connection. It contains three connection points for lock in security, and Dual Zone Boa® (world's fastest and most adjustable closure system). Step On has Universal compatibility with all current mounting systems, and has a quick release when exiting the binding.
TOTAL COMFORT CONSTRUCTIONGet an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort Construction's industry-exclusive design eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
SLEEPING BAG REFLECTIVE FOILThis low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
THINSULATE INSULATIONThis unique micro fiber insulation is ten times smaller than other synthetics with equal insulating power. The fibres trap warm air, reflect radiant body heat and deliver warmth two times greater than down and other polyester insulations.
- Total Comfort construction
- Step On® backstay
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUp tongue
- Lock-Up cuff
- Snow-proof internal gusset
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot
- Imprint 2 liner with 3M™ Thinsulate
- EST® optimized midsole
- Step On® outsole
- Sequence BOA® Fit System
- Product ID#: 25524331
- Vendor Style#: 172871
Snowboard Boots Sizing Guide
Choosing the right snowboard boot size is as simple as buying a new pair of shoes. Snowboard boots are generally produced in men’s and women’s standard US footwear sizing. Use the following size chart as an approximate guide to find the best boot size for you.
Snowboard Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (cm)||Men (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
|14 cm||7 (Kids')||24||6|
|15 cm||8 (Kids')||25||7|
|16 cm||9 (Kids')||26||8|
|17 cm||10 (Kids')||27||9|
|17.5 cm||11 (Kids')||28||10|
|18.5 cm||12 (Kids')||29||11|
|19.5 cm||13 (Kids')||30.5||12|
|20 cm||13.5 (Kids')||31||13|
Select the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
A few things to consider:
- Fit should be snug but comfortable when right out of the box. When sized correctly, new boots will loosen up a bit as you ride to shape into a perfect fit.
- Socks may affect fit. Ideal boot socks are often mid-lightweight in design, while thicker socks will create a tighter feel that may cause discomfort as you ride.
- Every boot is different. All boots vary by design. As with shoes, sizing can fluctuate from brand to brand. Be sure to check out product details for additional sizing information.