Burton Women's Felix Boa® Snowboard Boot 
SKI & SNOWBOARD SERVICESPlease visit our services page for more information on ski and snowboard services available at select Sporting Life store locations.
1:1 MEDIUM FLEX POWERUP TONGUEFor greater rebound and durability, the majority of our boots feature this dual density tongue construction. Like all our Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongues, it's available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced PowerUP PlusTongue on the Driver X.
TOTAL COMFORT CONSTRUCTIONGet an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort Construction's industry-exclusive design eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
SLEEPING BAG REFLECTIVE FOILThis low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
REBOUNCE CUSHIONINGMore comfort and more warmth is the Burton-exclusive upgrade of NEW Rebounce Cushioning. The extra hops are accomplished by surrounding the foot with a two-layer 3D laminate of cushy PU plus reflective material, which not only reduces impact and absorbs chatter but also turns heat inward. Featured on the SLX, Ion, NEW Ion Leather, Hail Restricted, and Supreme.
DRYRIDE HEAT CYCLE LININGWarmth and wicking are two key traits for on-snow comfort. This breathable inner-lining technology utilizes interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward for all day comfort.
WOMEN'S-SPECIFIC TRUE FITEnjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit women's-specific boards, boots and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup--from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles--has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- Durable polyurethane backstay
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUp tongue
- Total Comfort Construction
- Plush cuff 1.0 | Focus cuff
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot
- ReBounce cushioning
- DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining
- Imprint 3 heat-mouldable liner with hook-and-loop closure system
- EST® optimized midsole
- Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler™ and Lockdown
- Women's-specific True Fit™
- Terrain: All Mountain | Park | Backcountry
- Product ID#: 25524356
- Vendor Style#: 131791
Snowboard Boots Sizing Guide
Choosing the right snowboard boot size is as simple as buying a new pair of shoes. Snowboard boots are generally produced in men’s and women’s standard US footwear sizing. Use the following size chart as an approximate guide to find the best boot size for you.
Snowboard Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (cm)||Men (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
|14 cm||7 (Kids')||24||6|
|15 cm||8 (Kids')||25||7|
|16 cm||9 (Kids')||26||8|
|17 cm||10 (Kids')||27||9|
|17.5 cm||11 (Kids')||28||10|
|18.5 cm||12 (Kids')||29||11|
|19.5 cm||13 (Kids')||30.5||12|
|20 cm||13.5 (Kids')||31||13|
Select the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
A few things to consider:
- Fit should be snug but comfortable when right out of the box. When sized correctly, new boots will loosen up a bit as you ride to shape into a perfect fit.
- Socks may affect fit. Ideal boot socks are often mid-lightweight in design, while thicker socks will create a tighter feel that may cause discomfort as you ride.
- Every boot is different. All boots vary by design. As with shoes, sizing can fluctuate from brand to brand. Be sure to check out product details for additional sizing information.