Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boot 
SKI & SNOWBOARD SERVICESPlease visit our services page for more information on ski and snowboard services available at select Sporting Life store locations.
DYNOLITE OUTSOLESuperior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
IMPRINT TECHNOLOGYRest assured that your feet will be wrapped in total comfort in Burton's heat moldable Imprint liners. While they fit great out of the box, you can custom mold them to the shape of your foot.
1:1 SOFT FLEX POWERUP TONGUEFor greater rebound and durability, the majority of our boots feature this dual density tongue construction. Like all our Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongues, it's available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced PowerUP PlusTongue on the Driver X.
TOTAL COMFORT CONSTRUCTION [BURTON]Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
SLEEPING BAG REFLECTIVE FOILThis low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
SPEED ZONE LACINGJust hook, pull, and tuck. Fine tune your fit quicker and easier than any other lacing system out there. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in a matter of seconds. You also get more pulling power, which gives you, more rebound, and more wrap.
- Total Comfort construction
- Snow-proof internal gusset
- Imprint 1+ liner with integrated lacing
- Speed Zone lacing system
- New England Ropes
- Durable polyurethane backstay
- 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue
- Sleeping Bag reflective foil underfoot
- DynoLITE outsole
- Women's-specific True Fit
- Support: Soft
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Product ID#: 25455080
- Vendor Style#: 106271
Snowboard Boots Sizing Guide
Choosing the right snowboard boot size is as simple as buying a new pair of shoes. Snowboard boots are generally produced in men’s and women’s standard US footwear sizing. Use the following size chart as an approximate guide to find the best boot size for you.
Snowboard Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (cm)||Men (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
|14 cm||7 (Kids')||24||6|
|15 cm||8 (Kids')||25||7|
|16 cm||9 (Kids')||26||8|
|17 cm||10 (Kids')||27||9|
|17.5 cm||11 (Kids')||28||10|
|18.5 cm||12 (Kids')||29||11|
|19.5 cm||13 (Kids')||30.5||12|
|20 cm||13.5 (Kids')||31||13|
Select the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
A few things to consider:
- Fit should be snug but comfortable when right out of the box. When sized correctly, new boots will loosen up a bit as you ride to shape into a perfect fit.
- Socks may affect fit. Ideal boot socks are often mid-lightweight in design, while thicker socks will create a tighter feel that may cause discomfort as you ride.
- Every boot is different. All boots vary by design. As with shoes, sizing can fluctuate from brand to brand. Be sure to check out product details for additional sizing information.