Burton Women's Ritual Snowboard Boot 
SPEED ZONE LACINGJust hook, pull, and tuck. Fine tune your fit quicker and easier than any other lacing system out there. Customize the fit of the upper or lower zone in a matter of seconds. You also get more pulling power, which gives you, more rebound, and more wrap.
ARTICULATING CUFFThe articulating cuff allows the upper and lower cuff of the boot to flex independently, minimizing shell distortion, and thus maximizing heel hold and response.
WOMEN'S SPECIFIC TRUE FIT DESIGNBoots engineered and developed around the shape and anatomy of the female foot for maximum comfort, performance, and warmth.
B3 GEL CUSHIONINGHigh-end cushioning focused underneath the heels for unstoppable impact protection.
SLEEPING BAG REFLECTIVE FOILThis low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
TOTAL COMFORT CONSTRUCTIONGet an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort Construction's industry-exclusive design eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from shop floor to season opener, and every day thereafter.
SNOW-PROOF INTERNAL GUSSETAll Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
MOLDED EVA FOOTBEDDeveloped exclusively for riding, Burton's EVA footbeds enhance arch support, improve response, and absorb shock.
IMPRINT 3J-Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System, Lightweight Power Panels v 2.0, Sock Lock, Power Strap Cuff Closure, Molded EVA Footbed with ESS support shank, OUTLAST and Aegis.
PLUSH CUFF 1.0The Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf like no other thanks to a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining. Featured on the Felix, Ritual, Memento, Emerald, Bootique, and Sapphire.
RAD PAD FOR LACE COMFORTLocated on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet happy for hours of on-hill action.
AEGIS®This antimicrobial coating inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi that cause odours, stains and product deterioration. Aegis technology is free of environmentally harmful substances.
1:1 SOFT FLEX POWERUP TONGUEFor greater rebound and durability, the majority of our boots feature this dual density tongue construction. Like all our Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongues, it's available in one of three flex options based on the boot. For even greater response, check the thermoplastic-reinforced PowerUP PlusTongue on the Driver X.
ESS SUPPORT SHANKThe added support reduces fatigue while preventing your arch from collapsing on itself when you bomb drop a 40-footer.
DYNOLITE EST OPTIMIZED OUTSOLEReducing weight by 20%, Burton's NEW DynoLite outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support throughout. This exclusive design is made entirely of a cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impact and freezing temps for longer lasting shock absorption.
- Material: DynoLITE EST® Outsole with a molded EVA footbed
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing System featuring exclusive New England ropes
- Flex and Response: Soft-Flexing Shell with a 1:1 Soft Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Cushioning: B3 Gel with Total Comfort Construction
- Traction: DynoLITE EST® Outsole with an ESS Support Shank
- Liner: Imprint 3 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design for accurate board shapes and flex profiles
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset to completely seal the lower zone of the boot
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil reflects heat back to your feet
- Articulating Cuff positions the laces across the forefoot and ankle for ultimate heel hold
- GripLITE Backstay shave weight and enhance material-to-material grip
- Plush Cuff 1.0 hugs your calf for a better hold
- Rad Pad pre-curved panels keep your feet stoked and secure
- Product ID#: 24630071
- Vendor Style#: 10624102###
Snowboard Boots Sizing Guide
Choosing the right snowboard boot size is as simple as buying a new pair of shoes. Snowboard boots are generally produced in men’s and women’s standard US footwear sizing. Use the following size chart as an approximate guide to find the best boot size for you.
Snowboard Boot Size Chart
|Mondopoint (cm)||Men (US)||Women (US)||Europe||UK|
|14 cm||7 (Kids')||24||6|
|15 cm||8 (Kids')||25||7|
|16 cm||9 (Kids')||26||8|
|17 cm||10 (Kids')||27||9|
|17.5 cm||11 (Kids')||28||10|
|18.5 cm||12 (Kids')||29||11|
|19.5 cm||13 (Kids')||30.5||12|
|20 cm||13.5 (Kids')||31||13|
Select the right fit by ensuring a snug overall feel, where your toes can still wiggle and the heel does not slip.
A few things to consider:
- Fit should be snug but comfortable when right out of the box. When sized correctly, new boots will loosen up a bit as you ride to shape into a perfect fit.
- Socks may affect fit. Ideal boot socks are often mid-lightweight in design, while thicker socks will create a tighter feel that may cause discomfort as you ride.
- Every boot is different. All boots vary by design. As with shoes, sizing can fluctuate from brand to brand. Be sure to check out product details for additional sizing information.