Zipfy Zipfy Sled
On all regular priced items. Online orders will save 15% off at the time of purchase.
- Offer valid through Nov 29, 2020 or while supplies last, unless otherwise noted. Select styles only. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Cannot be applied on previously purchased merchandise.
- Pricing & offers on some items may extend beyond. Savings based on regular prices.
- If advertising errors or omissions occur Sporting Life will notify customers as soon as possible.
- Excludes Canada Goose, Patagonia, Arc’teryx, Mackage, Moncler, Grenoble, Moose Knuckles, Parajumpers, The North Face, Vans, Burton, Spyder, Nike, On, Blundstone, Birkenstock, Glerups, Tkees, UGG, Fitbit, Garmin, YETI. Additional exclusions apply, please see in-store and online Promotional Information Page for details.
COMPACTThe refined design of this product makes it an ideal option for active lifestyles and travel.
- HDPE plastic with UV inhibitor
- Product weight: 3.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 21" (L) x 13" (W) x 16" (H)
- Rider weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Product ID#: 25474008
- Vendor Style#: Z-009-BOB
Snowboards Sizing Guide
In addition to other important factors like skill level and terrain type, choosing the right snowboard for you depends on knowing which size is best suited for your height and weight. These two simple measurements provide an approximate guide for beginners who are new to the sport and are unsure where to start when it comes to sizing. Use the following size chart to help guide you to the perfect snowboard.
Snowboard Size Chart
|Age||Height (in)||Height (cm)||Weight (lbs)||Snowboard Length (cm)|
|3||37"||94 cm||34 lbs||< 80 cm|
|4||40"||102 cm||37 lbs||80-90 cm|
|5||43"||109 cm||42 lbs||85-95 cm|
|6||45"||114 cm||46 lbs||90-100 cm|
|7||47"||119 cm||50 lbs||95-105 cm|
|8||50"||120 cm||57 lbs||100-110 cm|
|9||53"||134 cm||63 lbs||105-120 cm|
|10||55"||140 cm||70 lbs||110-125 cm|
|11||57"||144 cm||79 lbs||115-130 cm|
|12||59"||150 cm||89 lbs||125-135 cm|
|13||61"||155 cm||100 lbs||130-145 cm|
|14||65"||165 cm||112 lbs||140-150 cm|
|Adult||4'10"||147 cm||110-120 lbs||128-136 cm|
|Adult||5'||152 cm||115-130 lbs||133-141 cm|
|Adult||5'2"||158 cm||125-135 lbs||139-147 cm|
|Adult||5'4"||163 cm||135-145 lbs||144-152 cm|
|Adult||5'6"||168 cm||140-155 lbs||149-157 cm|
|Adult||5'8"||173 cm||150-165 lbs||154-162 cm|
|Adult||5'10"||178 cm||160-175 lbs||159-167 cm|
|Adult||6'||183 cm||170-185 lbs||160+ cm|
|Adult||6'2"||188 cm||180-195 lbs||160+ cm|
|Adult||6'4"||193 cm||190-205 lbs||160+ cm|
On average, your snowboard should fall somewhere between your chin and the very bottom of your nose when held upright. There are a few additional details that play a significant role in determining which snowboard size is the right fit for you. After consulting the size chart, be sure to consider your weight, skill level, snowboarding style and the type of terrain you’ll be frequenting.
Here are some reasons for sizing up or down:
- Size up if you are closer to the high end of your weight range or above average weight for your height.
- Size up if you are an advanced/expert rider who is speed-driven and wants maximum power.
- Size down if you are a beginner/intermediate snowboarder.
- Size down if you are a freestyle or park rider looking for enhanced overall control and maneuverability.
Some snowboard models are also offered in wider waist widths, an extra detail that comes into play for riders with larger boot/binding sizes (typically US Men’s 11.5+ or Women’s 13+).
|Snowboard Width||Narrow / Women's||Regular||Mid-Wide to Wide|
|Boot Size (US Men's)||-||5.0-7.5||7.0-9.95||8.5-10.5||9.5-11.5||10.5+|
|Boot Size (US Women's)||Up to 6.0||6.0-8.5||8.0-10.5||10+||-||-|
|Board Waist Width (mm)||225-235 mm||236-245 mm||246-250 mm||251-254 mm||255-259 mm||260+ mm|