Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Hoody Jacket
Item No. 25400896
Only ships to Canada
With years of proven experience warming climbers and backcountry travelers alike, the Atom LT Hoody Jacket from Arc'teryx is built to handle a range of conditions and output levels. The water resistant Tyono 20 denier shell is breathable and durable, performance stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood adds warmth.
TYONOThe Tyono shell is a 20 denier nylon that is light, compressible and deceptively durable. It has a DWR® treatment to shed light moisture, and blocks wind while still providing enough air permeability to prevent overheating.
CORELOFTA lightweight and thermally efficient polyester staple fiber insulation (made with highly crimped, multi-denier, siliconized polyester yarn) that breathes well, is compressible and has excellent loft retention.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
- Fabric: Tyono 20 denier with DWR finish
- Contrast: Dope Permeair 20
- Insulation: Coreloft Compact 60
- Performance stretch fleece side panels
- Adjustable StormHood with mini brim
- Front No Slip Zip zip closure
- Gusseted underarms | Articulated elbows
- Stretch knit cuffs
- Adjustable laminated droptail hem
- Dual side zip pockets | Internal zip pocket
- Packable design
- Weight: 375 g
- Hip length | Trim fit
- Product ID#: 25400896
- Vendor Style#: 24108