Canada Goose Men's Polar Bears International Expedition Parka
Item No. 23314941
Available in USA and Canada
Originally developed for scientists working in Antarctica, the Expedition Parka is one of our most iconic and warmest parkas. This Polar Bears International (PBI) version of the beloved classic features PBIs logo and signature blue colour. As well, a portion from each purchase will be donated to PBI, supporting the conservation of polar bear habitats through research and education.
DWR® (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
625 FILL POWER DOWN INSULATIONDown is a natural insulator with a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It offers excellent thermal properties, has good lofting characteristics and traps small pockets of air efficiently, which creates a thermal barrier. Higher fill-power down will insulate better than lower fill-power down of the same weight.
TEI 5 (Thermal Experience Index)Extreme -30 degrees and below. Field Tested for The Coldest Places on Earth.
ARCTIC TECHCanada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
MADE IN CANADAThis product is proudly manufactured in Canada.
- Relaxed fit | Mid-thigh length
- Removable coyote fur ruff with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® two-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
- Four fleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets hidden behind chest and lower pockets
- Two interior pockets: One security pocket with a zipper closure| One drop-in pocket
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs
- Fabric: Arctic-Tech with DWR® Finish
- Insulation 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Two-way adjustable tunnel hood
- Insulated windguard for greater warmth and protection
- Two upper chest pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Centre back webbing grab strap for hanging with sewn on Expedition name patch
- Two lower full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps
- Utility pocket on left sleeve and flap pocket on right sleeve
- Elasticized nylon snow skirt
- Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth
- Polar Bears International (PBI) patch on right shoulder
- Centre back length: 35" / 88.9cm
- The Thermal Experience Index of level five | Extreme -30°+
- Product ID#: 23314941
- Vendor Style#: 4565MPB