Canada Goose Men's Snow Mantra Parka
Item No. 23481740
Available in USA and Canada
Arguably Canada Goose's most famous parka, the Snow Mantra is renowned as the warmest coat on earth. Developed for industrial and commercial work in the coldest regions on the planet, the Snow Mantra will carry you through the harshest of winter months in the harshest of climates. It is the most comprehensive offering in mens cold-weather apparel.
TEI 5 (Thermal Experience Index)Extreme -30 degrees and below. Field Tested for The Coldest Places on Earth.
ARCTIC TECHCanada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
DWR® (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
675 FILL POWER DOWN INSULATIONDown is a natural insulator with a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It offers excellent thermal properties, has good lofting characteristics and traps small pockets of air efficiently, which creates a thermal barrier. Higher fill-power down will insulate better than lower fill-power down of the same weight.
- Fabric: Arctic-Tech with DWR® Finish
- Insulation 675 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Relaxed fit | Mid-thigh length
- Removable coyote fur ruff with an adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Three-way adjustable tunnel hood
- Fleece-lined throat-latch provides extra warmth
- High-pile fleece-lined windguard from top to bottom and along hood opening for increased comfort and warmth
- Shoulder grab-straps and back webbing grab strap for hanging with sewn-on name patch
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Velcro®
- Double-reinforced elbows for durability
- Two-way side zippers from hem to waist allow access to side arms or pockets
- Two full-bellow chest pockets with 3M&153; reflective tape secured with Velcro® flaps
- Extra layer of down-proof nylon lining
- Two lower two-toned full-bellow snow pockets secured with Velcro® flaps | Two fleece lined handwarmer slash pockets on top
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Stowaway ID window on left chest pocket
- D-Ring serves as glove attachment point
- 3M reflective tape across back for visibility
- Three large interior pockets
- Insulated elasticized nylon snow skirt with Velcro® adjustment
- Napoleon pocket secured with zipper
- Two mesh kidney pouches with air activated Grabber® biodegradable warmers
- Recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs
- Canada Goose disc on stowable right pocket panel
- Adjustable waist drawcord provides added warmth
- Centre back length: 38.5" / 97.79cm
- The Thermal Experience Index of level five | Extreme -30°+
- Product ID#: 23481740
- Vendor Style#: 9501M