Canada Goose Men's Tundra Bib Overall
TEI 5 (Thermal Experience Index)Extreme -30 degrees and below. Field Tested for The Coldest Places on Earth.
ARCTIC TECHCanada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. It is treated with a durable water repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off. The durable surface texture is designed to withstand abrasion.
625 FILL POWER DOWN INSULATIONDown is a natural insulator with a high warmth-to-weight ratio. It offers excellent thermal properties, has good lofting characteristics and traps small pockets of air efficiently, which creates a thermal barrier. Higher fill-power down will insulate better than lower fill-power down of the same weight.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
- Fabric: Arctic-Tech with DWR® Finish
- Insulation 625 fill power white duck down
- Relaxed fit
- Heavy-duty centre front 1-way YKK® locking zipper
- Elasticized centre back
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Two interior mesh kidney pouch pockets
- Reinforced inseam hem panels
- Heavy-duty reinforced knee and seat panels
- Elasticized internal snow gaitors with snap closure
- Reflective tape on lower side zipper placket
- Front cargo pockets secured with snaps | Additional brushed tricot exterior pocket
- Heavy-duty side leg 2-way YKK locking zipper for easy on and off
- Large adjustable shoulder straps
- Left hand chest pocket with brushed tricot
- Interior media pocket with elastic cord earphone guide
- Inseam length is 32" / 81.28cm
- The Thermal Experience Index of level five | Extreme -30°+
- Product ID#: 24363350
- Vendor Style#: 4812M