The North Face Junior Girls' [7-20] Brianna Jacket
Item No. 25071713_852_004
CAD$ 190.00 CAD$ 94.99 (50% off)
Only ships to Canada
Waterproof and breathable, the Brianna Jacket from TNF is fully insulated to keep you warm with Heatseeker and DryVent technologies to ensure you're nice and dry, too. Whether it be solid or patterned, this jacket is the perfect accessory to your little one's winter closet on a cold chilly day.
DRYVENTA waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. DryVent technology has been lab and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability.
HEATSEEKERThe North Face® proprietary synthetic insulation offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio, is highly compressible, and is extremely durable, making it ideal for coldweather footwear and other products requiring warmth with minimal bulk.
- Fabric: DryVent 2L - 100% Polyester micro-dobby
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester taffeta
- Insulation: Heatseeker
- Waterproof | Breathable | Fully seam sealed
- Three-piece fixed hood
- Front zip closure
- Adjustable stretch cuff tabs | Inner stretch tabs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Integrated powder skirt
- Internal hem stabilization system at front zip
- Dual side zip pockets | Sleeve pass pocket | Media pocket
- ID label | Goggle cloth | System map
- Product ID#: 25071713
- Vendor Style#: NF0A3CV3