Karbon Juniors' [4-16] Nitrogen Pant
Item No. 25082710
CAD$ 240.00 CAD$ 119.99 (50% off)
Only ships to Canada
The Nitrogen Pant from Karbon combines fully sealed seams with a waterproof Karbonite shell and Thermolite® Active insulation. These multi-purpose snow bottoms with removable suspenders keep you protected on the mountain or the backyard. Details include an adjustable waist, articulated knees, scuff guards and waterproof secure-zip pockets.
KARBONITEKarbonite is the family of waterproofing materials which Karbon applies to the inside surface of outerwear garments. It is used as a coating or as a laminate in 3-layer and stretch waterproof garments. It is available with different waterproof ratings.
THERMOLITE®Thermolite® insulation is designed for exceptional warmth, even when wet, without the bulk of down. They are also machine washable and dryable.
- Fabric: Quadra Stretch | Karbonite
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Thermolite® Active
- Fully seam sealed | Welded details
- Removable and adjustable high back suspenders
- Zip-fly and double snap velcro closure | Belt loops
- Adjustable waistband system
- Reinforced crotch construction
- Articulted knees
- Ankle zip opening | Full side zip closure
- Double fabric scuff guard
- Integrated snow cuffs with snap closure | Elasticated gripper
- Dual side zip pockets
- Reflective logo detail
- Stretch fit
- Product ID#: 25082710
- Vendor Style#: KR418