The North Face Women's 1996 Retro Novelty Nuptse Jacket
Item No. 25036161_520_004
Only ships to Canada
Inspired by the iconic design lines of the 1996 Nuptse Jacket, this down-filled design from The North Face is crafted from original shiny ripstop fabric with a DWR finish. It features a stowable hood that tucks away into the collar, plus the jacket itself can be packed into the hand pocket for easy travel.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD (RDS)Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm and helps track the down used in products from farm to finished garment.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester with DWR finish
- Lining: 100% Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: Goose Down (RDS-certified)
- Stowable hood
- VISLON® two-way front zip closure
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Front hand pockets | Zip interior pocket
- Oversized logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Packable into hand pocket
- Relaxed fit
- Product ID#: 25036161
- Vendor Style#: NF0A3JQR