Spider Tech X Spider Tin (20 Pack) [Black]
Item No. 24114464
CAD$ 29.99 CAD$ 14.99 (50% off)
Only ships to Canada
SpiderTech tape is a non-medicated cotton kinesiology tape that you apply to your body wherever it hurts.Each Spider is made of one continuous piece of Kinesiology tape so that it integrates with the body in a super-functional manner. The tape has a very specific elasticity built into the weave pattern of the cotton fabric, which mimics the elasticity and thickness of human skin, allowing it to integrate, support and stabilize without adversely affecting healthy ranges of motion.17 pre cut Spiders are designed for specific body-parts: No need to design, no need to cut, and no anatomy and physiology knowledge necessary. Just follow the instructions on the package and on spidertech.com!SpiderTech Pre-Cut Spiders can be used on multiple regions of the body, and our Xs Ys and Is cover just about anything!
COTTONCotton is the most widely used fiber in the world. It has good strength, is extremely soft and comfortable, and since it's quick drying it is perfect to wear in hot weather conditions.
WATER RESISTANTBlocks 95% wind and is very breathable; water-repellent surface dries quickly.
BREATHABLE FABRICA material's ability to allow sweat vapors to escape from the inside of the fabric.
LATEX- FREEThis product does not contain latex, a material which can trigger an allergic reaction in some people.
- High-grade 100% cotton with a 100% poly-acrylic adhesive.
- Kinesiology taping products are engineered to mimic the thickness, weight and elasticity of human skin.
- No need to design, no need to cut, and no anatomy and physiology knowledge necessary.
- Non-latex adhesive holds when you need it to and does not leave residue when removed.
- Pre-Cut Spiders can be used on multiple regions of the body.
- Product ID#: 24114464
- Vendor Style#: MN018016TN22