Kurt Kinetic Rock And Roll 2.0 Bike Trainer
Article n°: 24200842_000_000
649,99 $ CA 549,99 $ CA (15% de rabais)
Livraison seulement au Canada
The Rock and Roll Bike Trainer from Kurt Kinetic is a truly unique training experience. Its patented frame design provides the most realistic feel of any trainer available because it allows the bike to move as it does on the road. In addition to a superior ride, the Rock and Roll also provides the benefit of cycling-specific core training. By forcing the rider to maintain form on the bike, the Rock and Roll forces riders to stabilize themselves by using their core muscles. A stable core will help eliminate unnecessary upper-body movement, so that energy is used efficiently, and is key to riding a bike well. It will also stabilize the pelvis, gives the riders legs a solid fulcrum to act against, efficiently transferring power to the pedals. The Kinetic Rock and Roll Trainer is compatible with the Kinetic inRide Watt Meter.
MÉTALMatériau robuste et durable de poids lourd.
COMPATIBLE AVEC KURT KINETICCet accessoire est compatible avec les produits Kurt Kinetic.
- Solid construction and a wide footprint
- Kinetic inRide compatible
- Progressive fluid resistance
- Just tighten on extension legs (rest of the trainer is already fully assembled)
- Oversized ergonomically rubberized knobs make bike mounting easier
- Kinetic trainer frames fits 22 inch to 29 inch wheels and tires
- Kinetic's large diameter roller reduces tire friction and increases tire contact
- Resistance is speed dependent and can range from 5 watts to 3000+ watts
- Trainer comes with one standard cone cup and one slotted cone cup installed
- Additional standard cone cup and Kinetic skewer are also included
- Bikes with a thru-axle in the rear will require one of their Traxle thru-axle adapters
- Unconditional lifetime warranty
- Product ID#: 24200842
- Numéro du modèle: 183401-01