Canada Goose Women's Chilliwack Bomber Jacket
Item No. 23142128
Only ships to Canada
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's north, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jackets.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
ARCTIC TECHDesigned to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra-durable and water-resitant textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and built character over time.
TEI 3 (Thermal Experience Index)Fundamental -10 to -20 degrees. Fundamental Warmth Fashioned for Life.
- Fabric: Arctic Tech
- Insulation: White Duck Down
- Non-removable coyote fur ruff
- Two-way adjustable tunnel hood
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® two-way locking zipper
- Buttoned storm flap over centre front zipper
- Double reinforced elbows
- Heavy-duty ribbed knit cuffs and waistband
- Interior shoulder straps
- Two fleece-lined high handwarmer pockets
- Two lower flap pockets with fleece lining
- Utility pocket on left sleeve | Inner pocket
- Waist length | Regular fit
- Signature logo patch
- Product ID#: 23142128
- Vendor Style#: 7950L