Sporting Life In-store Pickup – How it works
*Please note all orders take 24-48 hours to complete. You will receive a Pickup Available email when your order is ready for pickup.
Before checking out, please read through the steps below to be sure you understand the in-store pickup process:
- Sporting Life offers in-store pickup for items that are available at that location.
- If the product is available for pickup, on the product page, items will state "Available for in-store pick up" above the "Add to Cart" button.
- Press the "Find In Store" button to check the availability at a Sporting Life location - an item will either show "In Stock" or "Not Available" at a location.
- Press "Select Store" to set your Preferred Store and the "Continue" button to have the In Stock availability at that location persistently show up on each product page.
- If you would like to pickup in-store, press the Add to Cart button.
- On the first page of the cart, select the "In-store Pickup" delivery option. If you have not selected a Preferred Store from the product page press the "Select Store" option to select one. Proceed through checkout.
- Once you placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. Please note, this is not an indication the order is ready for pickup right away.
- Within 24-48 hours you will receive a Pickup Available e-mail from Sporting Life with a barcode in it. Your order is now ready to be picked up.
- Bring your email confirmation to the store and a store associate will get your order for you. Please note, in some circumstances you may be asked to provide identification matching the billing information and/or the credit card used to place the order.
- In rare cases, we may need to source your item from another location to fill your pickup order. If this is the case, Sporting Life will send you an e-mail indicating that there is a delay. Items that are delayed may take 1-7 additional days to fulfill depending on their location. For example, if you choose to pickup an order at our store in Toronto Ontario, but we need to source the item from a location in Calgary Alberta, there may be additional time required to get the item to the pickup store.
- In very rare cases, we may be unable to source your item from any location. If this is the case, Sporting Life will send you an e-mail indicating that your pickup item is cancelled and the pre-authorization on your card has been released.
If you have a question about your order or how in-store pickup works, please ask us through the contact us form to reach our online customer service department. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone at toll free: +1-877-925-5585
Customer Service hours of operation:
Monday - Friday ....... 9:00 am – 9:00 pm EST
Saturday ..................... 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST
Sunday ....................... 10:00 am – 6:00 pm EST